Brand: 10 diamond inlaid high-grade cosmetic brushes
Name: 10 portable cosmetic brushes
Specification: 10 cosmetic brushes + carrying case
Bristles: fine fibrous hairs
Brush bag: PU leather
Product features: the wool feels smooth, the amount of wool is rich and the level is clear; The bristle design can easily create a three-dimensional outline
SEND INQUIRY NOW
1. High quality artificial hair.
2. It feels soft, smooth and thick, and is suitable for foundation, concealer, cream, blush, eyeliner and eye shadow and lips.
3. The iron hoop is made of aluminum or copper, which is strong and luxurious.
4. The handle is made of marble, resin, wood or recycled plastic. It is durable, environmentally friendly and very popular.
5. The best gift is for your friends or yourself.
6. Color, size, logo and packaging can be customized according to your requirements.
Specializing in the production of various OEM and ODM eye shadow brushes and facial masks!
[how to choose a cosmetic brush]
1. It is best to choose natural hair brush, because the natural brush is soft and elastic, feels very comfortable in contact with the skin, and is easy to stick to the powder particles, with natural coloring. Although the synthetic brush is relatively smooth, it is not easy to brush the powder evenly.
2. The bristles shall be soft, smooth, firm, full and not easy to fall off, and the handle shall also be convenient to use.
3. When selecting a brush, you can feel its elasticity by hand, or press the brush directly on the desktop. Good quality bristles will be distributed in a circular shape without gaps.
4. Sweep the brush back and forth on the back of your hand for several times. The top grade is the one without brush hair falling off.
5. The method to identify the authenticity of the brush hair is to blow the hot air of the hair dryer to the brush hair. The animal hair that remains in its original state is animal hair, and the curly brush hair is man-made fiber.
[how to clean the cosmetic brush]
1. You can choose a special brush cleaner or use mild washing products (such as baby shampoo). When using the brush cleaner, squeeze out a cleaning paste the size of a dollar coin each time, apply it to the soaked cosmetic brush, gently rub it, and then rinse it with cold water.
2. Never wash against hair.
3. After cleaning, gently press the bristles with facial tissue paper or cotton pad to let the water discharge quickly. Remember not to twist the bristles, resulting in loose structure or even depilation.
4. After controlling the moisture, hang the cosmetic brush and let the bristles face down and dry naturally. Do not use a hair dryer for hot blowing or expose to the sun to avoid damaging the material.
[how to store the cosmetic brush]
1. Most make-up brands will be equipped with corresponding make-up bags, which can also be purchased according to their own quantity and specifications. Usually, small cosmetic bags are suitable for storing short handle brushes or travel brushes, which are commonly used; Large ones are suitable for storing professional cosmetic brushes.
2. It is better to insert the brush head upward into the cosmetic cylinder if it is not used for the moment. The long handle brush is easy to use, but it is inconvenient to carry. You might as well buy a shorter large brush according to the size of the cosmetic bag.